Wednesday 19 November 2014

Monoprint Workshop

These are a select few of the prints I did in the monoprinting workshop this week. These are the favourite prints I did and most of the prints were themed around David Bowie as I am fascinated with him right now. I hadn't done any monoprinting since college and it took a while to get used to the method again, especially writing backwards! I found that monoprinting was a good way of getting out of my comfort zone, drawing quickly is something I struggle with and all of the images I created took less than five minutes. 




The text images I created were mostly song lyrics from Bowie's discography, I found that I really liked how the writing looked when it came out, writing backwards seemed to add something to it that I couldn't consciously do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment