Saturday 21 February 2015

Drawing From A Personal Perspective: Workshop

Drawing From A Personal Perspective: Week 4

Self And Others: Drawing Collaboratively


In the fourth week of the workshop we did several exercises as a group working together to draw. We did a few drawings where we each controlled the person's arm in front of us, the person at the back of the line controls the drawing while the person at the front draws on the paper. We all took it in turns to be both at the back and the front of the line, it was a very fun experience and a good lesson in a different approach to collaborative drawing.

The second exercise was to draw sitting in a circle and to draw on the person's sketchbook on your left, this was a very interesting process for me as the only left handed person in the room as I had to draw with my right hand! It was very frustrating for me to have to use the hand I have less control over, this did happen throughout the workshop but I got my own back by making people draw with their left hand for the first exercise! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment